For Sale $445,000 NEG.
*** 14 ACRES OF PARADISE IN BURDEKIN RIVERSIDE ESTATE (SELLHEIM) ***Would you like to live in a secluded private estate right near the Burdekin River?
This really is the ultimate country lifestyle package - a huge family home, swimming pool, paddocks and sheds.
The kids won't have time to get bored down here! Bring the horses, fishing rods, camping gear, motorbikes and family pets. There's more room than you can poke a stick at...
Property highlights include:
* approximately 20km's from Charters Towers
* water provided by the estate directly from the Burdekin River
* local shop at Sellheim sells grocery items, fuel and take-away food
* Sellheim has a school bus run to bring the kids to and from school each day
* sandstone coloured, large masonry block 3 bedroom family home on 14 acres
* fully air-conditioned with evaporative air-conditioning throughout
* freshly painted (inside)
* massive entertainment area overlooking in-ground saltwater swimming pool
* large paved area that is fully landscaped around the swimming poo
* ceiling fans and built-in-robes throughout
* main bedroom has a huge walk-in-robe and box air-conditioning
* formal lounge room has carpet and ceiling fans
* built-in bar area with a huge family room adjoining
* cool tiles and a huge split system air-conditioner will keep you cool this Summer
* kitchen has an electric wall oven & stove top, large pantry & lots of bench space
* main living areas overlook the pool and entertainment area
* bathroom has a large shower, vanity with linen cupboard
* separate toilet
* large laundry, linen cupboard in hallway
* single garage off the side of the house with roller door
* 3 Bay fully powered shed, 2 roller doors, 1 access door and awning off front
* (approx.) 9m x 8m carport style shed with power and water that is 3/4 enclosed
* 5 water tanks (rainwater, river and house water)
* landscaped gardens and tropical palms surround the house and pool areas
* fruit trees and all on irrigation.
* Chook yard
* 2 x fully fenced paddocks with 1 large cement trough
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact our Sales Team at Jensen's Real Estate & Livestock.