For Sale $250,000
11 ACRE HOBBY FARM IN PENTLANDThis Tranquil hobby farm in Pentland is perfectly set up for a large family to grow all their own meats, fruit and vegetables with loads of water supply, the extra-sized house for a large family with 6 bedrooms, large shed, cool room for your own butchering, and so much more! This really is a wonderful spot to enjoy life at its best, the lifestyle that most people only dream of.
The hobby farm sale also has 175 limes that are 4 years, just started producing! The property is fully set up with underground irrigation for up to 400 trees, so you can expand your crop! This property has an abundance of water with 2 bores and 1 well plus town water!! As history goes these owners have always had goats, sheep, pigs and chickens for meat and eggs. Breeding their own pigs to keep their stocks up and all the pens and enclosure are already set up ready to go! A huge assortment of fruit trees that are mature and producing beautiful fruit.
As the homestead on this property is very comfortable and can certainly accommodate a large family, there is no reason not to like this property! The family would love it!! It spells lifestyle and harmony for all to enjoy peace & tranquillity!
Pentland is situated 106.8 km's (1 hour and 8 minutes) from Charters Towers. A quaint little township on the western highway with a population of approx. 300 people.
* Solid Timber home and besser blocked in downstairs.
* 6 Bedrooms all up and 2 bathrooms!
* Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 with box air-conditioner & heater.
* Lounge Room/Dining: Large open plan room with polished floors & lots of natural light.
* Kitchen: good size for cooking up a storm.
* Bathroom: Shower, vanity & toilet.
* Laundry: Enclosed laundry with ramp out to the clothesline & backstairs.
* Bedrooms: 3 good sized bedrooms
* Bathroom: spa bath, toilet, vanity & shower.
* Entertainment Area: Large breezeway with cement floor. Perfect for BBQ's and parties!
* Shed: 4 bay timber framed shed fully powered.
* Solar Panels: 13 solar panels to help with the power bills.
* Chook pens, pig pens breeding and bore enclosures, goat enclosures, and large vegetable patch enclosure.
* Fruit trees: all with sectioned irrigation lines,
* Water: town water, 1 bore and 1 well with water licence for 10 mg litres per year
* Fully fenced 11.02 acres.
* Access is off Bahr's Road.
* Rates: $2,120.80 p/a
* Zoned: Rural and Rural Activity
If you are looking for a change and it's not going to break the bank, this is it! There is a primary school in Pentland and just about everything that you need and when you need more it's only 1 hour to Charters Towers.